SERVICES WE OFFER
We offer professional residential property management service in New Plymouth, Taranaki.
FULL SERVICE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
As a property manager we act as the landlords' agent. We have proven systems to reduce your risks as a landlord. We carry out all the tasks of running the rental property for you, from advertisement of the property, vetting tenants, writing and signing agreements on your behalf, regular inspections, to organising maintenance, issuing notices, and dealing with disputes. We have complied a list of what is included in our management service below.
CASUAL LETTING and SERVICES
Let us help you find the perfect tenants with our casual letting service. We have the systems and experience to effectively advertise your rental property and vet tenants through thorough background and credit checks. We can also create your tenancy agreement for you to ensure none of the finer important details are missed.
Offering casual services allows us to be flexible and for landlords to choose which services they require. Need help with any part of your tenancy? feel free to give us a call and see how we can help.
We make keeping track of your investment easy!
With our property management software you have a personalised log-in giving you access to financial reporting, tenancy information, and records all accessible 24/7 from your smartphone or computer.
At OPM we make every aspect of being a landlord easy.
Full Service Management
- Advertising your property for rent
- Showing the property to prospective tenants
- Reference checking, social media, previous landlords, credit checks, background checks, and tribunal record checks
- Drawing up Tenancy Agreements
- Lodging the bond to Tenancy Services
- Entry/Exit Inspections
- Bond refunds
- Routine Inspections
- Rent collection and managing rent arrears
- Fortnightly or Monthly payments to your account
- Monthly statements and end of year statements
- Organising maintenance and quotes
- Organising Healthy Homes Assessment and remedial work
- Issuing notices to tenants
- Filing applications to Tribunal
- Representation at Tribunal hearings
- Annual rent reviews
- Renewing tenancy agreements
- Keep all records in relation to the rental property and tenancy
- Run your property like a a business to get the best returns